Sunday, May 2, 2010

Becoming a Team Beachbody Coach

After a couple months of being extremely successful with P90X and feeling on top of the world, I realized how passionate I was about this product and how much I wanted everyone to experience what I was feeling! This is when I decided to become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach!
Being a coach is the perfect job for me because I LOVE to help and motivate people, make friends, and truthfully need a little extra cash right now...LOL
I love telling my success story and helping others achieve their own goals. Each time I hear someone say that they LOVE the program and that it's working for them, it makes me realize how much this is what I'm meant to do with my life! The feeling of helping someone through a tough time, whether it's a fitness goal or even a weight loss goal, means everything to me. My only regret is that I didn't get off the couch sooner! :)
I have never been happier or more confident in my life, and I hope I can inspire others to stop making excuses and do the same! We ALL deserve to feel this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beachbody Solution

Watch this to learn more about becoming a coach!

Pages